Thursday, September 24, 2009

STiLETTO P&D finally has a blog!!


Finally a milestone for STiLETTO P&D! I have been running STiLETTO since 2004, and am so excited to finally have a blog up and going! Let me tell you a little bit about my Second Life company.


STiLETTO Productions & Designs is a company I created named after my most favorite shoe. The reason I choose this name was because my very first "real" build back in 2004--as a 13 day old newbie--was a giant, poseball scripted high heel chair. Building that chair was the start of a very addicting love for me, building. A lot of people get confused and ask, "Where are your shoes?" and I have to explain to them I don't make shoes, yet... and then tell them the story about the blocky, snakeskin, stiletto-shaped chair.
Picture at right is a 2004 advertisement I posted in many places around SL.

The newest venture for STiLETTO P&D right now is an exclusive line of Medieval/Victorian/Romance themed accessories for Skyler John's store, ~Mystic Sky~! Located at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Existence/37/250/22.

My first release is a beautiful flower head garland. I will post pictures and a more detailed description in a few moments after this post.


For all the STiLETTO Fans that have been in the group for the last few years, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking by me and I can't wait to keep releasing new products out for you all to enjoy! Have a wonderfully pleasant day!


Sincerely,

Amanda Lemay

STiLETTO P&D - Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment