Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Release & Important Information

Happy Fall Everyone!

Now that it's officially the harvest season, I start to get really into the spirit of things. Who doesn't love dressing up for Halloween, carving pumpkins, or drinking warm apple cider? I do! have a few tidbits of news to share with all you STiLETTO Fans!First of all, I have opened a new side shop! Now, you can find
~Mystic Sky~ merchandise in Dark Dreams http://slurl.com/secondlife/Darkstar%20Enterprises/193/119/33! Just TP in and wait to rez, because my cart is right in front of you on your right, and Skyler John's dresses and suits are across the walkway! So come on down and check out the sim!


Next.... NEW RELEASE! Yes, Already! This is one of my favorite builds to date. This beautiful garland is made with a soft wooden vine that has leaves of every shade twisted around it to create the most beautiful representation of this festive season. This fully sculpted, low lag, garland can be yours for only 150L. Come by the stores today and try out a demo, before you buy!


Last, I will be having surgery, Tuesday, September 29. I should be home that same day, but if there are, in fact, complications, I wont be back on SL for at least a Week. If it is an emergency, you can contact me via email: oicutey@gmail.com, or by skype at: mandypandy82 as I should have my iPhone with me.


Love you all, and thanks for your continued support!


No comments:

Post a Comment